Master Data Specialist, MDS
The Master Data Specialist (MDS) processes technical data of a department on behalf of and for the provision of information for the various users. Provides quality control and assurance of the correct (technical) information together with Asset Management. Asks critical (technical) questions to verify accuracy. Responsible for correct document flow in SAP in case of (procedural) change and also responsible for correct document flow in the standard review process of documents by granting reviews to the right owners. Answers questions from colleagues in the field of information management and gives (simple) system explanations to other users where necessary. The MDS provides structured analysis, shaping and maintenance of the SAP basic data, for the maintenance module, and materials module (MM) in SAP. Coordinating and facilitating the processes related to Management of Change (MOC) and Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) with the aim of uniformly documenting technical information in order to provide efficient and correct information within Nyrstar.
- Administrative support in entering SAP data, both in keeping the existing installation data up-to-date, as well as when entering new installation data.
- Preparing, analyzing and providing reports from databases with the aim of providing updates, information and status of actions for asset management and reliability engineering in particular.
- Processing the results of FMEA's and MOC's within the field of Asset Management.
- Initiating and contributing to standardization and uniformity of documentation and underlying technical data, taking into account documentation standards and guidelines.
- Monitors and ensures the uniformity of SAP structures in function sites, equipment and construction groups for the findability of documents.
- Management of technical documentation through link documentation to the appropriate business process in SAP-DMS.
- Using provided information, insert changes in the right place within the SAP structure with which new ID numbers (i.e. functional locations, equipment numbers, pipe numbers, etc.) can be created.
- B.S. in Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science or related degree
- SAP Experience
- Knowledge of the production process and the means of production regarding being able to place information in the right place in the SAP structure.
- Knowledge of MS Excel to be able to perform data analyses in order to structurally improve master data quality in SAP.
- Knowledge of business rules and procedures for information processing.
- Extensive knowledge of the technical information system (SAP, Optimizer+) with regard to the modules Technical objects and Material Management regarding the correct processing of submitted documentation and the making of reports.
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite
- Experience with Workflow tools such as SharePoint
- Experience in Asset Management is a plus
Written applications stating qualifications and employment history, quoting job title are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for this position.
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.