Hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
The role is based in Clarksville, and reports to the HR Manager. The role is responsible for ensuring the smooth end to end processing of the hourly and salary payrolls for the Nyrstar Tennessee Mines, ensuring salaries are delivered and reported in an accurate and timely manner. In addition, the Payroll Administrator will support the HR teams with the progression of special projects. The role requires occasional travel between sites.
- Establish security procedures that ensure the confidentiality and security of payroll information
- Ensure that payroll is accurately processed with timelines in accordance with Nyrstar policies and procedures
- Ensure employee pay is calculated, recorded, reconciled and is accurate by performing appropriate reporting and checks.
- Responsible for compliance and tax reporting to include Payroll Tax Reporting, payments to government and county authorities, Quarterly 941 Federal Tax Return, Federal and State Unemployment Reporting, Year-end W2 balancing and file submission to Internal Revenue Service
- Must maintain clean and organized work space and filing practices.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, concentration in Business or related field
- Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
- Proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Excel required
Written applications stating qualifications and employment history, quoting job title are to be emailed to Shanae. Jones@nyrstar.com
We look forward hearing from you.
Please note that only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for this position.
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer