Business Systems Planning Analyst
As a Junior member of the Business Systems Management Team, this role assumes responsibility for providing administrative and back office support to the Business Systems Organisation. Its main responsibilities include:
- Administration of the Business Systems Project Portfolio Management process
- Financial management, including budgeting, cost management, forecasting, modelling, analysis and Internal Order management.
- Collaborate with Finance areas to ensure correct accounting of expenses as well as definition of cost recharges to business units
- Ensure license and procurement compliance with internal and external requirements
- Procurement administration and Contract management
- Preparing analysis, presentations and supporting information for Management decision making regarding Business Systems strategy and projects
- Document management and Communications Office
- Execution of projects aimed at improvement and evolution of Business Systems services
- Conducting Technology innovation research and maintaining an evolution agenda
- University Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Management, Information Systems or similar
- Master’s Degree in Management or Technology Management a plus
- Fluent English – Spoken and Written is required
- Previous experience in financial analysis, cost controlling, or project management
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in working in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, lateral thinking
- Strongly detail oriented while being able to abstract when communicating results of analysis
- Fast learner, results-oriented, with initiative to bring forward ideas and deliver improvements
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact appropriately at all levels
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Flexible outlook and enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced international environment
- Work well under pressure – ability to deliver high quality results under tight time constraints and handling multiple challenges simultaneously
- Group Manager Business Systems
- Business Systems Management Team
- Project Managers and Service Managers
- Finance teams in Corporate and Business Units
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV - HR.CorporateOffice@nyrstar.com. We look forward hearing from you.
Please note that only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for this position.
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.