Planning and Budgeting Analyst
As part of the Business Systems department, the Planning and Budgeting Analyst will ensure Back Office support to the IT Department around BPM, Contract Management, Planning and Budgeting.
- Define scope and requirements around business processes to meet changing department needs
- Manage contracts by analysing performance requirements, delivery schedules and cost oversight;
- Prepare contract management plans
- Oversee development of executive-level presentations that assess market conditions, historical category performance, strategic rationale underpinning assortment changes, and expected financial outcomes
- Review current KPIs and implement new KPIs as needed in order to monitor performance process and ensure targets are met
- Establish and manage the IT Department budget, tracking against actuals and forecast evaluation
- 5+ years of experience in a back office role in support of an IT department of a company of similar size
- 5+ years of experience of subject matter expertise in at least one (ideally more) of the following areas:
Business Process Management
IT Department Back Office Planning (++)
IT Department Budgeting (++)
- Preference will be given to candidates from an international company, who can demonstrate having worked at a global level
- Candidates must have good quality spoken and written English. Ability to converse in French a bonus.
- Candidates must have demonstrated senior level engagement and coordination skills.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV: HR.CorporateOffice@nyrstar.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for this position.
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.