Business Execution Officer
This role will be responsible for:
- Contract execution of physical trades as per contractually agreed terms in the safest and most cost effective way.
- Identifying operational risks that given trade might present and plan/mitigate accordingly.
- Close cross-internal department daily communication required to execute the contract (Finance, treasury, logistics, etc.).
- Maintaining relationships with the Clients and Contractors.
- Coordinate deliveries from/ to the counterparties
- Arrange logistics (inland and sea) to execute a trade
- Review purchase invoices and arrange for payments
- Prepare sales invoices
- Arrange for weighing and sampling of the product
- Arrange for quality determination of product
- Coordinate customs clearance of the cargo
- Draft, review and approve cargo documentation
- Daily update of inventory positions in the system
- Daily communication with Counterparties for execution of the contracts
- Daily communication with freight forwarders, warehouses, plants
- Daily internal coordination with commercial and planning teams
- To have full understanding of the product, logistical chain, risks involved and best practises
- To deliver proper execution of the trade
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in logistics/ business execution role
- Fluent English and any other language
- Good communication skills
- Strong coordination skills
- Commercial sensitivity
- Capability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Experience with SAP environments
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV: HR.CorporateOffice@nyrstar.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for this position.
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.