Finance Manager Corporate
Responsible for the accounting and reporting of the key legal entity that covers the group sales and purchases plus some other holding and financing entities, including the corporate office. The Finance Manager Corporate will develop, coach and manage the accounting team, comprising two Financial Accountants, Accounts Payable Officer and Accounts Receivable Officer. The Finance Manager Corporate will report to the Group Financial Controller.
- Manage accounting team
- Coordinate and improve monthly, quarterly and annual closing process
- Ensure compliance with IFRS based group accounting policies
- Analysing and interpreting balance sheet, income statement and cash flow
- Coordinate, guide and improve Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process
- Coordinate forecast and budget process
- Ensure upload to group consolidation tool is done timely and accurately
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, ad hoc requests
- Maintain and improve relevant accounting procedures and manuals
- Act as a key contact for the external auditors
- Provide support to the FP&A team
Back Office Team (purchase and sales activities), Treasury, FP&A, Group Accounting Department, IT, tax team and Production entities.
Shareholder, external auditors.
- Studies: Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or financial analysis, Master degree in Finance is a plus
- Minimum ten years of working experience in a similar role in a commercial and international environment
- Experienced People manager / Team player
- Effective operational experience in English, Dutch
- IFRS knowledge
- Experience in SAP (FI / MM / SD) or similar ERP systems
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel
- Experience in Power BI or similar reporting tools is a plus
- Experience in handling high data volume
- Proactive and solution orientated
We look forward hearing from you.
In case of proven suitability, we will approach you for a first introductory meeting. Thank you for your interest in applying for this position.
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.