Materials Optimization Planner
This role will be responsible for:
- Optimizing byproducts and acid production to maximize value.
- Working with all sites production departments, feed planning, technology , logistics and business execution and sales to find and implement improvements in our byproduct and acid planning in order to increase value in a sustainable way.
In this role the following to note :
- Develop improvement pipeline to optimize value generated from acid and by products
- Implement the improvements and deliver on the value as per target
- Optimizing the teamwork between plant, logistics, business execution, sales and technology team
In this role you will be reporting to VP European operations.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES:
- Preferably Master degree level qualification
- Knowledge of the zinc process flow sheet and flexibility
- Highly computer literate (MS Office)
- Good command of English (speak, read & write)
- Diligent and responsible way of working
- Knowledge of the byproducts production and flexibility options
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Analytical thinking, with the ability to link theoretical and physical reality
- Cooperative way of working, team player
- Function autonomously in the required area, but remain to be in contact with various stakeholders
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
We look forward hearing from you, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for this position.
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.