The Purchasing Specialist reports to the CPO.
- Securing business intelligence and processes (internal as well as external) to support the procurement function
- Ability to (re)design procurement processes, defining terminology, building key figure reporting, and developing the needed tools, systems, and templates in close cooperation with key stakeholders
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels, which directly impact functional areas, suppliers and/or customers
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in roles within (strategic) procurement, knowledge on Total Cost Management, TCO, SRM, contract management
- English, Dutch and preferably French
- Project management, experience in implementing/ability to drive cross boarder sourcing/procurement projects where change management and diplomacy is crucial
- Deep understanding of transactional procurement environment and strong preference for Mining or Metals processes
- Systems knowledge on SAP, in specific MM, PM and experience with eTools, Tenders, SRM, Spend Analytics
- HQ corporate entity as well as site background/knowledge of and experience with internal customers/stakeholders to prepare and present information for decision making
- Result-oriented, communicative, "bridge-builder"
- Analytical thinker with a passion for driving impact by means of enterprise performance management, management reporting, analytics and business insight
- Hands on and self-starter
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV: HR.CorporateOffice@nyrstar.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for this position.
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.