Electrical Maintenance Team Leader
Hours: Monday - Friday
You will play a key role delivering front line leadership and supervision to an Electrical Site Maintenance Team. You will be responsible for the safe, efficient and effective implementation of your daily department maintenance activities, ensuring the planned performance and integrity of the production asset whilst developing strong working relationships with operating teams.
- Ensure the team understands and follows policies and procedures including Plant Maintenance, Occupational Health, Safety and Environment.
- Manages the day-to-day performance and work activities of the team.
- Building strong customer focus between maintenance and operating departments.
- Monitoring Asset Management KPI's, identify gaps and recommend actions to resolve.
- Supports training and development of the maintenance team.
- Maintain communications with key stakeholders including other team leaders, superintendents, plant engineers and other departments to optimise maintenance efficiency.
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- Heavy Industry experience
- Experience leading a team
- Demonstrated high level of safety behaviour
- Understanding of asset management, continuous improvement and modern maintenance practices will be highly regarded
- Supportive and innovative leadership skills
- Ability to juggle competing tasks and remain flexible while delivering compliant, on time projects
Nyrstar is an equal opportunity employer. Equality and diversity are central to who we are and how we operate. We value employees from all backgrounds and we rely upon diversity in order to inspire a culture of integrity, respect and innovation to drive our business, enhance our competitiveness and serve our customers across the world.
Please apply via SEEK or email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check but each application will be considered on its merits.
Applicants should be aware that Nyrstar Hobart has a strict health and safety 'clean shave' policy and most facial hair is not permitted on site.
To meet our health and safety obligations, consenting to biological monitoring, including regular blood tests, is a condition of employment.
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this position.
We look forward to reviewing your application