IT Project Officer
Hours: Monday - Friday
An exciting opportunity has become available for someone to join our Regional Business Systems Team working in the position of Project Manager.
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager you will be responsible to drive the governance and successful delivery of key project outcomes across the region.
We are seeking a motivated project manager who enjoys a focus on continuous improvement, and the reward of delivering successful projects. Time management and a willingness to interact with stakeholders across the business is critical to your success in the role.
We are open to the successful candidate to be located in either Hobart, Port Pirie or Adelaide. The role will require travel between these locations.
Specifically, you will be responsible to;
- Manage multiple IT projects of critical strategic importance to the business, adhering to the agreed Project Management Methodology
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project.
- Management of the end-to-end delivery of the project to approved scope, schedule, cost, and quality targets
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to key stakeholders.
- Work with the business to develop the roadmap and forward plan of projects, resourcing requirements and budgets.
To be successful in this role your skills and experience will include:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering large scale IT projects
- Experience working on multiple IT application projects end to end
- Knowledge of the systems delivery lifecycle and proven experience in the configuration, testing and deployment of applications and systems integration
- Exceptional communication, engagement and influencing skills
- Qualifications/certifications in ITIL and project management
This career move will allow you to make a positive business impact in a dynamic global environment. If you believe that technology can always improve on how a business achieves its goals, believe strongly in customer experience, and recognise the value in operational stability and performance, then we want to hear from you.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check but each application will be considered on its merits.
Applicants should be aware that Nyrstar has a strict health and safety 'clean shave' policy and most facial hair is not permitted on site.
Please apply via SEEK or firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.
We look forward hearing from you.
Nyrstar is an equal opportunity employer. Equality and diversity are central to who we are and how we operate. We value employees from all backgrounds and we rely upon diversity in order to inspire a culture of integrity, respect and innovation to drive our business, enhance our competitiveness and serve our customers across the world
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com