Applications are now open for an Administration Trainee to join the Contract Management team.
Reporting directly to the Contract Superintendent and working alongside Contract Coordinators, you will support all administration aspects of contract management including scheduling meetings, overseeing contract costs, reporting and ensuring the overall running of the team is well coordinated. Attention to detail in this role is key.
Are you a school leaver, returning to work or wanting a career change? We are seeking someone who is committed to a full-time 12 month contract whilst simultaneously studying a Certificate III in Business Administration externally (online). In return your study will be fully supported, and for the right person, there is potential for an ongoing career in the contracts team.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and scheduling – assist with the management of the weekly plan, schedule and communicate meetings and provide overall coordination and support to the Contract Team
- Costs – day-to-day management of purchase orders and payment of invoices, process monthly accruals and maintain cost data for reporting purposes
- Reports – coordinate various spreadsheets and databases and provide reporting and documentation to management as required
- Performance – coordinate and schedule contractor KPI review meetings and organise relevant documentation
- Completion of Year 12
- Competent with computers and systems – particularly Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent organisational, time management and verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills for the creation of reports, presentations, confidential and general correspondence
- Motivated, flexible and willing to learn
- Experience in SAP or similar systems experience
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of Nyrstar Port Pirie (or similar industry)
- Experience in the management of, or involvement in, contract administration
WHAT DOES WORKING FOR NYRSTAR MEAN?
We offer a career of challenge, reward and growth in a company that is focused on being a leader in our field. Safety, Health, Hygiene & Environment are the foundation of all our values – we live safety by living our values: Respect, Ownership, Excellence, Teamwork and Integrity.
Written applications, stating qualifications and employment history, quoting job title and reference number 2021-58 are to be emailed to PortPirie.Recruitment@nyrstar.com no later than 4pm on Monday 21st June 2021.
Please note you must have valid rights to work in Australia. Nyrstar is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity within its workforce. Nyrstar Port Pirie’s Safety Policy requires clean shaven employees and is a non-smoking site. Only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for a position at Nyrstar.