Senior Engineer Functional Integration
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Asset Management team in this newly created role. This specialised position is responsible to lead and drive implementation of mobile application for the Asset Management group across the Port Pirie site. The primary focus is to compile, evaluate, implement, coach and mentor team members on how to design and draw up the perfect risk based inspection strategy.
The outcome of the strategy will drive ‘what good looks like’ for Asset Management. The value from this position will align practical solutions with business requirements and functionally integrate a sustainable culture of asset management. This will drive results and empower our tradespeople to have quality input and add immense value into the execution and set up of the strategy.
This is a residential role, based in Port Pirie, South Australia. Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate if required.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Develop functional integration and information road map
- Draw up risk based inspection strategies following the revelation sheet methodology
- Facilitate coaching and mentoring sessions with plant personnel, managing the communication roll out and change process
- Set up a visual library for asset reliability
- Conduct practical ergonomic assessments to limit exposure during maintenance activities
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar engineering degree)
- Sound knowledge and experience in the application of reliability and maintenance management principles
- Experience as a functional integration and/or Asset Management consultant in mobile applications
- Specialist experience in setting up revelation sheet risk based inspections and ergonomic evaluations for eliminating workplace exposure due to maintenance activities
- Proven experience in people management, organisational change and process improvement
- SAP experience highly regarded
- 3-4 years in a reliability engineering or similar role is desirable
- Experience in mining/resources industry is highly desirable
WHAT DOES WORKING FOR NYRSTAR MEAN?
We offer a career of challenge, reward and growth in a company that is focussed on being a leader in our field. Safety, Health, Hygiene & Environment are the foundation of all our values – we live safety by living our values: Respect, Ownership, Excellence, Teamwork and Integrity.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Subsidised health membership
- Private health benefits (corporate rates)
- Subsidised dental health care for you and your family
- Novated car leasing option
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance Program (confidential counselling services)
- Relocation support
- Study leave assistance
Written applications stating qualifications and employment history, quoting job title and reference number 2021-157 are to be submitted by emailing PortPirie.Recruitment@nyrstar.com by no later than 4pm on Wednesday 15th September 2021.
Please note you must have valid rights to work in Australia. Nyrstar is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity within its workforce. Nyrstar Port Pirie’s Safety Policy requires clean shaven employees and is a non-smoking site. Only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for a position at Nyrstar.