Shutdown Mechanical Coordinator
Overview of the role
Shutdown Mechanical Coordinator wanted - are you who we are looking for?
Do you have a Trade Qualification in either Electrical or Mechanical (minimum of Certificate III)?
If you are in search of a role that lets you be home every night and provides job security, then we may be what you are looking for.
You will play a key role in supporting the establishment of pre-shutdown & shutdown schedules including critical path planning; detailed planning and development of shutdown work scopes; work method statements; material sourcing; budget costing and analysis; safety planning; tender & contract documentation; planning & implementation schedules; creating and execution of work packs.
Ideally the successful candidate will be residentially based or willing to relocate to Port Pirie. Nyrstar will provide support and relocation assistance. This role is a Monday to Friday roster with additional hours as deemed required by the business.
Do you have the additional requisites of:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing and coordinating shutdown maintenance operations.
- Demonstrated strong time management & organisational skills - able to prioritise & multitask.
- Demonstrated key stakeholder engagement & influencing skills to build relationships & negotiate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical expertise and practical solutions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Front-Line Leader (highly desirable).
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft suite of products particularly Excel, Word, Outlook and SAP (highly desirable).
What does working for Nyrstar mean?
We offer a career of challenge, reward and growth in a company that is focused on being a leader in our field. Safety, Health, Hygiene & Environment are the foundation of all our values – we live safety by living our values: Respect, Ownership, Excellence, Teamwork and Integrity.
What we offer:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised health membership
- Private Health benefits option (corporate rates)
- Subsidised Dental Health Care - for you and your family
- Novated car leasing option
- Relocation support
- Study Leave Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Written applications, including copies of relevant qualifications and employment history, quoting job title and reference number 2021-03 are to be emailed to PortPirie.Recruitment@nyrstar.com no later than 4pm on Thursday 9th December 2021.
Please note you must have unrestricted valid rights to work in Australia. Nyrstar is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity within its workforce. Nyrstar Port Pirie’s Safety Policy requires clean shaven employees and is a non-smoking site. Only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for a position at Nyrstar.