At Nyrstar, we all share a common set of common values.
These central, underlying philosophies guide our business, our operations and our employees, wherever they are based.
We care about the well-being of our colleagues, communities and customers and are committed to the success of the business.
We collaborate and support each other and each day we strive to do better than the day before.
The Nyrstar Values
Nyrstar has a Code of Business Conduct which applies globally, and to all Nyrstar employees. It can be accessed here.
Following our high ethical standards and our intent to always act compliant and with integrity, Nyrstar has a set of core company policies and issued several policy statements.
Policies & Policy statements
- Anti-Trust/ Competition law Policy (link)
- Anti-Bribery/Anti-Corruption Policy (link)
- Speak-Up Policy and Investigation Protocol (no link)
- Australia Speak-Up Policy (link)
- Safety & Health Policy Statement (link)
- Environment Policy Statement (link)
- Modern Slavery, Forced Labor and Human Trafficking Policy Statement (link)
- Responsible Sourcing Policy Statement (link)
- Quality Policy Statement (link)
For compliance and business conduct related concerns, Nyrstar has deployed its Speak-Up helpline, which is accessible 24/7 in any language by phone (for local phone numbers, please refer to the Code of Business Conduct) and internet by visiting www.nyrstar.ethicspoint.com.
In 2020, Nyrstar signed up to the International Responsible Business Conduct (IRBC) agreement, an initiative designed and supported by the Dutch government and the SER, the ‘Sociale Economische Raad’.