Production – The role varies depending on what department employee is assigned to.
Operating and monitoring of process and equipment related to the job responsibilities in the department where employee is assigned, to include physical labor.
Examples (not all inclusive) of job responsibilities are:
- Casting Molten Metal
- Operating Industrial Machinery
- Fork Truck Operation
- Troubleshooting process and equipment
- Boiler Operations
- Monitoring Tanks and Pulling Samples
Employees must be willing to work a 12-HR Rotating Swing Shift (rotating from a series of 12 HR day shifts to a series of 12 HR night shifts).
Work Safety is a must.
Manufacturing/Industrial experience desirable.
COMPETITIVE WAGE AND BENEFITS TO INCLUDE:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Flexible Health Spending Account
- 401k Retirement Plan with Safe Harbor
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Required PPE Furnished
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Work Uniforms Furnished and Laundered
- Bonus Eligible
- Operator 1 – Starting at $20.08/hr
- Operator 2 – Starting at $21.77/hr
- Operator 3 – Starting at $23.57/hr
If you are interested in a career in production at the Clarksville, TN smelter, please fill out an application. Only those applicants having completed a Nyrstar job application will be considered for employment.
We look forward hearing from you.
Please note that only applicants who progress to the next stage will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in applying for this position.
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer