• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial contracts and service agreements in connection with the global business activities of Nyrstar which includes amongst others contracts in connection with the sale, purchase, storage and transportation of products and raw materials and documents, declarations and agreements as initiated by Business Execution, Procurement and IT.
• Drafting and reviewing corporate documents
• Preparing and keeping up to date company contract templates to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and business policies.
• Staying up-to-date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect our business and specific industry.
• Ad-hoc other legal or administrative related duties as may be required by the company from time to time
• This position reports directly to the General Counsel.
• Master of Laws degree and around 3-6 years PQE gained as a lawyer or in-house counsel for an international company/law firm
• Good knowledge of international contract law and corporate law
• Experience in international sale of goods under Incoterms and logistics contracts
• Extensive experience of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with associated technical knowledge of key basic legal contractual provisions and formalities
• Good business level of English language communication skills (written and verbal). Other European languages (German, French) an advantage
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to proactively identify solutions and improvements and drive through necessary changes in processes and procedures where necessary
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest in applying for this position.
For more information on Nyrstar, please visit www.nyrstar.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.